OMAD Queen one-on-one coaching
My “OMAD Queen” one-on-one weight loss coaching program , was created to help woman lose weight and inches but also have a healthier relationship with food through OMAD or another method of Intermittent fasting. Without giving up any of your favorite foods and finally be free of dieting mentality.
I don’t believe in strict diets or food restrictions, not anymore. I have tried a lot of diets before and I bet you’ve try them too. All of them with their own restrictions and “rules” which made them unsustainable. As YOUR coach I will NEVER tell you to completely give up your favorite foods and drinks.
I know from my own personal and my client’s experiences that you CAN lose weight and keep it off while still enjoying ice-cream and pizza, because that’s what I’ve been doing for the past two and a half years. Instead of telling you to cut out curtain foods I will learn you how to find the perfect balance between eating healthy and treating yourself with your favorite desserts without feeling guilty.
What makes “OMAD QUEEN” weight loss coaching successful is that I help you with the toughest part, the mindset. With more than 15 years of experience as a psychiatric nurse I can help you figure out the “Why.”
Why did you quit before? What has changed from when you started? What’s causing you to sabotage your results? I will help you dig deep to find out what’s holding you back so you can get back at it and reach success.
Nobody is perfect and things happen. In the event that you do have a setback, I’ll help you get back up, guide you and teach you how to deal with it. I will be there every step of the way. Trust me, after coaching over 200+ woman I have heard and dealt with everything from emotional eating, poor relationships with food and hectic work schedules. You name it, I’ve helped them work through it.
With my one-on-one coaching program you will learn;
- The basics of Intermittent Fasting and One Meal A Day (OMAD)
- How to start and get used to intermitting fasting and be able to (gradually) switch to One Meal A Day (OMAD) or to a custom eating window that works the best for YOU
- A non-diet and balanced approach to weight loss
- To recognize true hunger
- To free yourself from restrictive food rules and obsessive calorie counting
- How to have a healthier relationship with food
- How to plan ahead for tricky situations that might throw you off track
- How to ditch the guilt when you do go “off track” so you can easily bounce back to your healthy routine
- About portion controlling and healthy choices
- Manage emotions and stress to improve both quality of life and eating
- How to stay accountable and consistent
- New habits that can support your physical, mental, and emotional well-being
*Prices mentioned below are for the whole coaching package, not per week
OMAD Queen 1-on-1 coaching Packages
Don’t wait any longer and invest in YOUR new healthy weight loss journey now with me as YOUR coach!
The first step is to fill out the form by clicking the APPLY button above. In this form I ask a variety of health and lifestyle questions, so that I can understand your goals and your priorities. It will take you less than 10 minutes.
Disclaimer: Please have your doctor’s approval before beginning any weight loss program.